The Stanton Territorial Hospital is at the centre of the acute care delivery system in the Northwest Territories. STH is also an important part of the Government of the Northwest Territories’ territorial integrated approach to healthcare.
Through Stanton Territorial Hospital and the related clinics, the STH offers a full spectrum of health care services for patients from Yellowknife, as well as every other region of the NWT and the Kitikmeot Region of Nunavut.
The STH Senior Management Team provides strategic direction to all programs operating within the hospital. The Senior Management Team and supporting staff includes the following members:
- Les Harrison, Interm Chief Operating Officer
- Dr. Shireen Mansouri, Central Area Medical Director
- Tamara Spong, Assistant Director Financial Services
- Brianne Timpson, Manager, Quality and Risk Assurance/Patient Representative
- Renay Ross, Executive Administrative Assistant to Chief Operating Officer
- Jennifer Weller, Administrative Clerk to Chief Operating Officer